GEMÜ Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG
GEMÜ manufactures valves, measurement and control systems for liquids, vapours and gases.
- Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers
- Fittings, bins, containers and pumps
- Machinery and installations for water treatment
- Machinery and installations for beer production
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products
The GEMÜ Group develops and manufactures valves, measurement and control systems for liquids, vapours and gases. GEMÜ is a global market leader when it comes to solutions for sterile applications. The globally focused, independent family-owned enterprise was founded in 1964. In 2011, Gert Müller took over as Managing Partner together with his cousin Stephan Müller, becoming the second generation to run the company. The Group achieved a turnover of over €330 million in 2019 and currently employs over 1900 members of staff worldwide, over 1100 of whom are in Germany. They have six manufacturing locations: Germany, Switzerland and France, as well as China, Brazil and the USA. Their worldwide marketing is carried out across 27 subsidiaries, coordinated from Germany. Thanks to a large network of commercial partners, GEMÜ is now active in over 50 countries on all continents. Please visit www.gemu-group.com for further information.read more