What is myBeviale.com? - A Walkthrough into digital platforms of NürnbergMesse.
What are the advantages of registration?
As an unregistered / logged in user I can see a lot of information: Professional articles (under Stories), company profiles (under Company) and product profiles (under Products & Solutions). You can also view the descriptions of the so-called actions (keynotes, webinars, discussion groups). However, it is not possible to register/participate in an action. The following contents / functions can only be used with a registration (and logged in):
- People (under Networking)
- Making appointments with other users
- Registration and participation in an action
I did not receive a confirmation-email (double opt-in) or a passwort-reset-email. What can I do?
- Did you enter the correct e-mail address?
- Did you check your spam folder?
I still do not receive my confirmation- or password-reset-emailIf you are using an adblocker (uBlock or similar) turn it off for the registration and password reset process and run the process again. Adblockers block an important component that makes it impossible to complete the registration process.
My company has a company profile. How can I be assigned to the company?
- The assignment is done automatically via the domain of the specified e-mail address.
- For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If NürnbergMesse has a company profile, Max Mustermann is assigned.
- He can then be found in the company profile (under Companies) in the "Employees" section.
How can I log in?If you have successfully completed the double opt-in, you can log in directly via the login area (bar at the top right, the person icon). With the e-mail address and password you have assigned during registration.
How do I know that I am logged in?Green check mark on the profile icon.
I entered an incorrect e-mail address during registration. What can I do?
- Please register again with the correct e-mail address.
- If the double-opt-in has not been confirmed, no personal profile will be created for you.
My personal area
How can I change my data?
- You must be logged in.
- You must go to Login area.
- Then click on "Edit Profile.
- There you can change, complete or delete your data.
How can I delete my profile?To delete your profile, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Under the heading "My Actions" you will find the actions (keynotes, product presentations, webinars, etc.) for which you are already registered.
- Unsubscribing is not yet possible in the current version.
- To participate, you can simply click on "Participate".
- Please also see the FAQs for participation in Actions
My appointment calender
- When registering, a free appointment calendar is also created for the person.
- Under the heading "My appointment calendar" you will find all your appointments (requested, confirmed, own appointment blocker).
- See also the FAQs for making an appointment / getting in contact.
Appointment blockers and appointments with other users can only be set from Mon to Fri between 8:00 and 18:00. With your registration your calendar is 'free'. If you do not want to receive appointments via the myBeviale.com at certain days/times, you have to add appointment blockers to your calendar. → See "How can I set an appointment block".
Your personal calendar will only show the events that take place in the selected period. You make your selection via the date display.
I do not want to be contacted. How can I set this?
- Go to My appointment calendar
- Then click "New appointment".
- Enter a recurring appointment there to block your entire calendar.
- Then also click Set Appointment.
From now on, no one can select free slots from your calendar and thus you can no longer be contacted.
Make an appointment / get in contact
How can I make an appointment with another user?
- To make an appointment with another user you need to register.
- You have the possibility to contact another person directly at different places on the platform.
- If you would like to make an appointment with another person, please go to the person's profile and click on the button 'Make Appointment' in the upper right corner.
- Via "Make Appointment" you can choose from the free appointment slots of the person. You enter the following data in the appointment request: Title, Date, Duration (15 minutes steps)
- You will be offered the free appointment slots of the person with whom you wish to make an appointment, which are available in the desired period with the desired duration
- Choose a date suggestion and click on it
- Please indicate whether you would like to make a chat or a video call during the selected period (can be changed spontaneously during the appointment)
- Enter a descriptive text about what you would like to talk to the other person
- Then click Request appointment.
In your personal calendar on the platform, the date will appear under reserve.
Personal calendar: (the ? marks the appointment as requested/reserved)
How can I create an appointment pad for myself?
- This is for times when you do not want to be contacted. Here you can block time slots so that other users cannot send appointment requests at this time.
- Go to 'My personal calendar'.
- Click on 'Set new appointment block'.
- Specify the following contents:
- Duration of the appointment
- if applicable, how often your appointment should take place daily (repeat series)
- Click on 'Create appointment
How will my appointment be confirmed? How can I confirm an appointment?
- The appointment must be confirmed by the other person. This is done by a notification via e-mail.
- When the other person confirms your appointment request, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your chat/video call room
- Additionally, your appointment will change to 'Booked' in your personal calendar on the platform.
- This time slot is no longer available for appointment requests from other users of the platform
How can I attend an appointment?
At the agreed time you click on the link in your calendar or in your confirmation email and can communicate with the selected person.
Even if you would like to talk to the person for longer than the specified time, this is technically possible. The digital room will not be closed after the agreed time.
How can I cancel an appointment I have already made?
- If you want to cancel an appointment, you have to log in on the platform and go to your personal profile: Go to 'My personal calendar' (via Profile FlyOut)
- Click on the appointment in your calendar that you want to cancel. The appointment opens.
- Click on Cancel appointment
- You and if necessary your conversation partner will receive a confirmation by e-mail that the appointment has been cancelled
- The canceled appointment disappears from your calendar
How can I change an appointment?
You cannot change an appointment with another person. Here you have to proceed as follows:
- Cancel your appointment as described under 'Cancel appointment
- Go to the profile of your desired conversation partner and suggest a new appointment. Proceed as described under 'Make an appointment'.
Cookie guidelines / Cookie Consent Tool
The first time you enter the myBeviale.com, you will be asked for your consent to certain cookies & data. You can adjust this accordingly.
If you want to change or view your settings at a later time, click on the wheel at the bottom left of the page.
Participation in Action
How can I register for an action?
- The registration to an action requires the registration.
- The user must be logged in to see the button on the action detail page.
- On the respective action detail page there is the button "I am participating".
- After clicking on this button the success message "You are logged in" is displayed.
- The action is then added to your personal area under "My Actions".
- You will also receive an e-mail with the calendar entry and the link to participate.
How does the participation work?
For the actions we use Cisco Webex.
- You can either join using the link in your e-mail
- OR: via the Personal Area under the "My Actions" section.
- Follow the instructions of the program there.
- For detailed instructions see: help.webex.com
- Your microphone is set to "mute". You do not have the possibility to turn it on.
- You have the possibility to turn on or skip your video. This is your decision.
- If you have questions, you can either ask the moderator via the chat or use the "Questions & Answers" function.