Hall 9 - Booth Number 9-635
FRAUGROUP designs, builds and sells its own solutions for the world of craft beer
- 02.3 Machinery and installations for beer production
flexibility, "tailor-made" solutions in terms of configuration and on field study
Our solutions range from the individual brewing room to a complete production plant configuration starting from malt management to bottle/keg/can packaging.
We are able to study and provide the optimal configuration after a careful evaluation of the customer's needs: our offering ranges from 2 vat configurations which are already optimised for double boil (brewpubs and small productions) up to 3-4-5 vat solutions with process buffer for multiple boils on 2 or three daily shifts. The range of volumes per brew goes from 5hl to 30hl, the automation on different levels so that the presence and intervention of the brewmaster is proportional to the production effort and economic investment.
• Management system (or single load) of base malt and speciality malts
• Fermentation / Maturation tanks
• Storage and process water tanks
• Auxiliary equipment (steam generator, chiller, compressors, buffers, priming tanks...)
• Product separation and treatment equipment (centrifuges, filters and pasteurizers)
• CIP cleaning
• Automation and remote control
• Study of the installation layout
• On-site installation service (technicians and materials)
• Commissioning and training
All FRAU equipment are tested in-house before shipment and assembled at the customer's premises. read more
Make an appointment with
So that you can make an appointment, the calendar will open in a new tab on the personal profile of your contact person.
Create an onsite appointment with
So that you can make an onsite appointment, the appointment request will open in a new tab.