ICI Caldaie S.p.A.
ICI Caldaie is a leading manufacturer of steam and hot water boilers for industries.
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits
- Energy management
- Machinery and installations for beer production
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products
ICI Caldaie is a company with more than 60 years of history and experience in energy management and heat production, a point of reference among the players operating in the business of steam boilers for industrial processes, and professional high capacity hot water boilers for heating and district heating. The spirit of innovation that distinguishes ICI CALDAIE, leads it to invest in R&D projects that aim at the creation of new systems to supply heat, with a low environmental footprint, exploring new technologies and alternative energy sources. Among the latter, large resources are investing in the research for discontinuous solutions (hydrogen and CO2 sequestration), and for solutions in continuity with the company's core business but very innovative (such as ECOVAPOR, the newest steam generation system, www.ecovapor.icicaldaie.com). The presence of ICI CALDAIE with direct offices, representative offices and historical official distributors in all five continents allow it to be close to customers who choose its solutions and to accompany them with competence in the design, sizing or revamping of their plants. ICI Caldaie boilers are appreciated around the world because they have proved:
- efficiency higher than 100%, also for steam boilers, thanks to the use of technologies for flue gas condensation, coming from the know-how in the commercial business, with a consequent saving in the annual fuel consumption by up to 22%;
- saving in the annual power consumption by up to 90%, thanks to the in-house design of integrated systems, and to the expertise in revamping of existing plants;
- NOx emissions <18 mg / Nm3 thanks to various R&D projects and collaboration with international partners;
- possibility of operating automatically and safely without the need for supervision;
- ease of use and adjustment;
- possibility of being remotely supervised in order to make easier the technical assistance, limiting the need for intervention by technicians on site.